There are many ways you can help our school. Here are a few small and easy ones that everyone can do:
1. Cut off the Box Tops for Education and drop them off in the school office. They will be used to purchase supplies for the Math Department – Box Tops for Education - 214 downloads
2. Love Amazon.com? When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experiences as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Go to smile.amazon.com, sign-in with your Amazon account, select St. Joseph Central Catholic High School Huntington, WV as your charitable organization and a portion of your purchase price will be donated to St. Joe. Don’t forget to use the link smile.amazon.com every time you shop at Amazon!
3. Did you know that when you shop at Office Depot/Office Max you could be earning points for our school that gives us money towards our office supplies? All you have to do is tell them when you checkout that you want St. Joseph Central Catholic High School (Office Depot/Office Max #70111410) to get credit for your purchase. It doesn’t cost you a penny, you just have to remember to ask!
4. Faculty Wish List – From time to time, we are asked, “What can we donate to the school?” or “What do your teachers need?” Sometimes, the exact things a teacher may need are hanging out in your home and/or business being unused! Please take a look at our list and see what you can help with (monetary donations are also accepted for us to purchase these items):
- Classroom set of TI-30XS Calculators($405/set) https://www.schoolmart.com/shop/texas-instruments-ti-30xs-multiview-ez-spot-yellow-calculator-class-pack/
- Dixon Ticonderoga #2 Pencils
- General Classroom Supplies-(pencils, notecards, post-it-notes, tissues, etc.)
- Gift Cards for STEM projects- Lowe’s, Office Depot, etc.
- Large Bulletin Board
- Storage (shelving or filing bins)
- The Science Dept. is in need of 2 more track systems w/photo gates for the vernier equipment. ($318/set)
- Cricut Accessory tools and/or Cricut Easy Press
- New lab goggles https://www.carolina.com/lab-eye-protection/small-safety-goggles-pack-of-10/646703.pr
- https://www.carolina.com/lab-eye-protection/large-safety-goggle-value-pack-of-10/646704A.pr (I think we would need 5 small and 20 large. We need some small for the tiny face students 🙂
- Filing cabinet with lock
- Mini PCR set up
- Movable podium
- Document camera
We are also open to donations for other things. Just let us know what you have available and we will let you know if we can use it! Your continued support is greatly appreciated.
5. Kroger Community Rewards – Kroger no longer participates in the school’s TRIP/SCRIP program; however, the school can still receive a donation based upon your purchases at Kroger. To register, follow the steps below:
- Simply register with Kroger Plus Card online at krogercommunityrewards.com and enter St. Joseph Central Catholic High School’s NPO #89286.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, you may pick a card up at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number #89286 or St. Joseph Central Catholic High School and select our organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see St. Joseph Central Catholic High School on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.