We are calling all St. Joseph Central Catholic High School alumni that would like to be a part of forming an Alumni Association! Here is the proposal of purpose and structure:
Statement of Purpose – The Alumni Association will serve to strengthen alumni engagement, support reunion initiatives and networking opportunities among all graduating classes, and develop professional relationships with St. Joseph and its alumni. It will also create and facilitate ongoing communication with fellow alumni and the present St. Joseph Community.
Alumni Association Structure – The Association will be comprised of at least (1) representative from each graduating class. Within each decade (1940-1949, 1950-1959, 1960-1969, 1970-1979, 1980-1989, 1990-1999, 2000-2009, 2010-2014), a point person will be elected to serve on the Executive Committee for the Association. Additionally, Officers will be elected for positions of President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer. Officer appointments will run for (2) years. New officers or re-appointed officers will then be selected. The Officers and the Executive Committee will work in conjunction with the school’s Advancement Director.
Goals of the Alumni Association:
- to develop a comprehensive database of all alumni
- to develop an alumni webpage as part of the St. Joseph Central Catholic High webpage
- to assist with the planning and organization of reunions
- to assist in organizing and planning local alumni events
- to coordinate nominations for the Irish Legends Hall of Fame Gala
- to develop an Alumni Endowment Fund through Alumni Association dues ($10 each year)
The Alumni Association will help advance the mission of St. Joseph Central Catholic High School and ensure that St. Joseph will be available for future generations.