Advisor: Ms. Wright
The St. Joe Key Club meets every Thursday in room 203. Nearly 50% of our student body are members of our Key Club!
Annual dues are $15.
Lieutenant Governor: L. Rabel
President: S. Walters
Vice-President: L. Blatt
Secretary: S. Morris
Treasurer: P. Karimpour
Webmaster: P. Huron
Bulletin Editor: Z. Pinson
Mission Statement: Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character, and develop leadership.
Vision: We are caring and competent servant leaders transforming communities worldwide.
Core Values: The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring and inclusiveness.
Pledge: I pledge, on my honor, to uphold the Objects of Key Club International; to build my home, school and community; to serve my nation and God; and combat all forces which tend to undermine these institutions.
Motto: Caring – Our Way of Life
To develop initiative and leadership.
To provide experience in living and working together.
To serve the school and community.
To cooperate with the school principal.
To prepare for useful citizenship.
To accept and promote the following ideals:
To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
Congratulations to the St. Joseph Central Catholic High School Key Club for winning the following awards at the District Convention on March 20-22, 2015:
· Kiwanis Family Relations Award
· Single Service Award – 2nd Place
· Non-traditional Scrapbook – 2nd Place – Z. Pinson
· Traditional Scrapbook – 2nd Place – J. McMurry
· Membership Gain more than 10%
· Most attendees at convention
· District project award – 2nd place – most funds raised for ELIMINATE project
· Governors Project Award – 1st place
· Distinguished President Award – L. Goetz
· Jeff C. Britton Outstanding Advisor Award – Mrs. Mullins
· Best Convention Instagram Photo – Z. Pinson