Thank you for your interest in St. Joseph Central Catholic High School!
The following is required for consideration for admission to our school:
- A typed paragraph response to each of the following questions:
- What can St. Joseph Central Catholic High School expect from you?
- What do you expect from St. Joseph Central Catholic High School?
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Student’s vaccination records.
- Student’s most recent report card and behavior report from current school (Student must have at least a 3.0 GPA at current school).
- Student’s baptismal certificate if you are applying as a Catholic student.
If a student would like to take both Geometry and Algebra II in a single school year, he or she must have earned an A in Algebra I, pass a written entrance exam, and have a written recommendation from his or her Algebra I teacher. See below:
Letter to Prospective Parents regarding Math Entrance Exam - 28 downloads
Math Entrance Exam Teacher Recommendation Form - 20 downloads
Math Course Sequencing Chart - 31 downloads
Math Entrance Exam Study Guide - 32 downloads
We would be happy to give you a tour of our facilities and introduce you to our faculty and staff. To schedule a tour or if you have any questions regarding the admission process, please contact Mrs. Fischer at (304) 525-5096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.